Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Leather Contests and Hard Cocks: Southwest LeatherSIR/Leatherboy Contest, Phoenix, AZ

When I came out as a Gay man I immediately felt an attraction to Leather. I stood in awe the first time I saw an older, muscled Leatherman in tight-fitting trousers. I formed my first fantasies the night I watched two masculine men walk hand in hand while wearing vests and chaps, their bulging cocks outlined in their tight jeans. And I will never forget the night when a handsome, titleholder knelt before me, took my cock into his mouth, and showed me what a blow job truly felt like. Twenty-five years later as a judge for Southwest LeatherSIR/Leatherboy contest, I still ultimately define Leather by what makes my cock hard.

There are no holds barred during an ILSb interview, with questions ranging from play techniques and personal history to the straightforward query, “Would you drop your pants?” I have judged quite a number of contests but nothing prepared me for the response of the winning boy contestant. After stripping off his Leather shorts, naked except for his harness and boots, he got down on all fours and began bucking like a rodeo bull. Double kicks, pawing the ground, nearly humping the floor while he tossed his head from side to side. His antics betrayed a sexual energy that had been masked during his earlier verbal responses. He arose, partially tumescent and panting.

“Well, you enjoyed that,” I observed, referring to his lengthening cock.

“Yes,” he said out of breath.

And, as if in response, I felt my own cock push hard against my tight jeans.

On Saturday night, this same boy suspended himself from a frame on stage. Midway through his fantasy, I heard him growl quietly to his top, “Hit me harder!” His musclar top obliged, flogging his naked ass with more abandon and then shoving a nightstick hard up the boy's jockstrapped hole. With no shame, the boy privileged us with full view of his sculpted ass. En face, in ballet terms. A true fantasy, I am sure that many in the audience retreated home after the contest and stroked their cocks with that image fresh in their minds.

I awarded a perfect score to the Sir contestant for his fantasy, something I rarely do. The Sir started his fantasy by picking up a handsome boy clad only in a cotton jock and boots, After slamming the boy on a raised table, he shackled his hands and feet together, and then proceeded to play the boy's body with a violet wand. The violent wand worked well against the darkness of the outdoor stage and the boy's defined body. Phrasing his play with deep, mouth-probing kisses, the Sir continued to build the intensity of the scene. Finally, the Sir pushed a twenty dollar bill hard into the boy's gaping mouth and made a hasty exit. A brutal contrast to the passion of the scene. Rough Trade indeed!

Adding to the sexual energy of the contest, I attended a formal Leather dinner and a victory brunch. Both full of hot men. Banter was cruisy and light-hearted, Leathermen accentuating their embellishments of yellow and red with personal comments about the previous night's, post contest play. Here was a group of like-minded, horny men that also defined their Leather by rough play. They were men like myself who understood that brotherhood is founded not only on trust, honesty, and integrity, but also on good, hard cock.

Congratulations to Sir Bill and boy Robert, the new Southwest titleholders. Two hot men. Can't wait to see your combined fantasy at ILSb/ICBB in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment