Monday, October 18, 2010

The Right Stuff

"Yes I am afraid but I am ready," the handsome Leatherboy responded as he reached up to grab on to the upper bars. "I'm ready!"

the boy told me weeks before that he wanted to feel my single tail on his back. And, knowing that he had just emerged into the scene less than a year ago, I shared his trepidation. he was a bright boy, a man who processed everything in play. When I looked into his eyes I saw both a boy and a potential sir. I wanted to be sure that this foray into hard play reinforced his growing appetite for kink.

I took his head gently and turned it just enough to give him a deep kiss. "you don't have to do this," I whispered. "I am proud of you even if you don't," I added.

"No, Sir. I want to do this. Please, I'm ready!" he said emphatically.

I retreated slowly and looked at his back. I looked at his beautifully rounded ass filling out his Leather shorts. I visually traced my first throw and let the whip fly gently. My single tail made a graceful arc in the air and gently brushed the boy's flesh. he responded quietly. I continued, building the intensity with each throw.

"Are you ok, boy?" I asked him. "Talk to Me!" I said sternly.

"Yes, Sir," he obediently replied.

I approached him and rubbed his back gently with my right hand, then turned his head and kissed him again. I felt his tongue search hard in my opened mouth. I drew back. "Are you Daddy's handsome boy?" I prompted.

"Yes, Sir," he responded.

Backing up again, I resumed the scene with precise throws to each side of his upper back. I watched as each strike left a red trail, raising immediately into a distinct welt. "How are you doing, boy?" I continued to ask. "Talk to me! Are you fine?"

"Yes, Sir!" he responded again. And with each blow thereafter, an emphatic "Yes, Sir!" offered without cue. "Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir!"

I listened to his mantra transform from a plaintive sigh to an aggressive challenge. "Yes, SIR!" he repeated again and again. I witnessed as he prepared himself for the next strike. His body tense, like a young warrior in battle. His breathing steady and with purpose. To encourage his state of anticipation, I altered the rhythm of my throws.

After forty-five minutes of this parlay, I approached him and grabbed him in my arms. he dropped against my body and turned his head slightly. "I want to feel the palms of your hands on my back," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Like this," he demonstrated.

I took one step back and began slapping him with my hands cupped. The blows accentuated the damage left by the whip. "Can you give Me five more?" I asked. "Five more for your Sir?"

"Yes," he responded, breathing in hard.

Taking aim at his the right side of his back, I let the single tail fly again. The cracker bit into his flesh hard.

"ONE!"

I threw the next to his left, aiming for a spot that had not been marred.

"TWO!" Then, "THREE! FOUR! FIVE!" his voice registering each strike with precision.

Recoiling my whip, I hung it loosely around my neck and approached the boy again. Sensing my approach, he fell into my outstretched arms. "Are you Daddy's boy?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, Sir" he answered calmly.

I stroked his head, my fingers running through his thick, dark hair. "Yes, you are Daddy's handsome boy and I am proud to be your Sir."

With a long sigh, he surrendered himself against my proffered chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment