Friday, September 17, 2010

In Praise of Older Boys and Men

When I came out in the mid 80's I quickly discovered the beauty of experienced Men. The first man that I had sex with was twenty years my senior. I recall how He initiated me into kinky sex, introducing me to the art of nipple play and tit torture. Instructing me to take deep breaths he worked my tits first with His hands, then His mouth, finishing off the hour long session with hard biting and intense pulling.

Months later I dated another older Man. He took me under his wing, wetting my appetite for Leathersex. And He introduced me to Billy Jefferson, the first Seattle Mr. Leather. These Men became a composite HOT MAN that would remain part of my fantasy life until I came out as a Leatherman. More important, these Men instructed me in the ways of safer sexual practices at a time when people in the mainstream Gay community refused to acnowledge HIV, much like the nation's president at that time.

One of the strengths of the Leather Tribe at that time was the celebration of all men regardless of age, body shape, or ethnicity. I was drawn to this community because I loved men, ALL types of men. I also noticed that submissive men were respected and valued for their experience. I considered this one of the distinguishing features of the Tribe.

Today I am no longer a boy. I am a LeatherSir. And I still value the experience of older men. I love older boys. I love the emotional depth they demonstrate during play. I love the fact they celebrate each moment of submission. I love the fact that they understand it is their nature to be boys.

Some are submissive. Others want the protection of a LeatherDad. And others, of a Master. They are men who understand who they are and make no excuses for it. Their confidence is different from the exuberance of younger boys. A seasoned response to Leather.

There is no greater expression of manhood than being a boy over forty.

No comments:

Post a Comment