Thursday, May 5, 2011

A weekend with the boys: The Aquila Clan


I am proud of the men that I mentor and protect. they form the core of my Leather. they are men who share a common direction with me in life. Together with my partner, they are my chosen family.

Each boy has his own totem, an animal that emerges during play. For a couple of the boys, this animal also defines how he interfaces with others in a social context. A guide in life. As their SIR, I acknowledge the totem of each. monkey, piggy, wolverine, and wolf.

My alpha boy gabe has been with me for almost three years. A boy of remarkable intelligence and wit, I value his opinion when making decisions in the Community. In seeming contradiction to his sly smile and constant laugh, he is one of the hardest playing boys that I have ever encountered, that rare breed that is not afraid of facing his darkest fears in the dungeon. he is the measure of a hard-playing boy. The robin to my Batman.

I met pj ten years ago through the Internet. I am proud to have played a small part in his initial steps into Leather. A submissive with a penchant for being literally underfoot, he harbors a serious boot fetish that meshes well with my own. he is not only a good boy but also a close friend. his steadfastness gives strength to the Clan. pj can often be found in a bar working my boots with his tongue. Or with his head firmly clamped between my legs. I am honored to be his Sir.

kent is a young dominant who wandered into a Seattle Men in Leather gathering eighteen months ago. “you remind Me of Myself many years ago,” I remarked to him. “If you ever need an older friend, I am here,” I added. Almost one year would pass until we decided to explore the Sir/boy option. Months after, I collared him. I am proud of kent's strength in approaching adversity, and I look forward to seeing him fulfill his potential as a sir in the future.

doug is the newest member of the Clan. We met online almost four years ago and have spent many evenings in conversation about Leather and play. More than one year ago he came to Seattle and spent the weekend collared to me. That weekend was the spark that ignited the passion that I have for him. More canine than boy, his wild nature in play suggested his totem, “wolf.” A fiercely loyal submissive.

I love my boys. they are the foundation of my Leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment