Sunday, February 27, 2011

Contests, Sex, and Old Leather

On the way back to the airport on Monday morning, I was asked what one thing stood out during the weekend. A tough question considering the number of events produced throughout the weekend. I thought about the intense, single tail scene that I enjoyed on Friday night at the Black Eagle with a boy in my Clan, I revisited the interviews, smiling as I recalled the boy contestant channeling his inner puppy, his pants hanging down past his knees. And, looking at my partner in the van, I thought how great it was to have him beside me for the entire weekend. A rare treat. But the thing that stood out most was the absence of the producers at the events.

I did, of course, see Brandon and Dan during the weekend. Without fanfare they did their job as producers with a smile and an apparent sense of enjoyment. No unfolding dramas. No overt politics. Always greeting us with confidence and a smile.

I especially applaud them for celebrating their new Titleholders with a play party. LeatherSIR, Leatherboy, and Community Bootblack are players titles, after all. For me, play means hot, man to man sex. I do not make distinction between my SM and my sexuality. I get hard when I play. And to this end, Steamworks did a great job as sponsor, creating spaces to satisfy this SIR's twisted proclivities. Nothing better than a gaping mouth to piss in between scenes or an eager hole to fuck while beating on a man's distended balls.

Sexual play with few limits is the Old Leather that I encountered decades ago. In my opinion, it is the cornerstone of that Older Tradition that the Community tries to define today through workshops and textbooks. More important than protocols. More integral than ritual. Leather is about rough, hard sex!

On Saturday during the contest, Tom Stice posed a question to me. “What is the hottest sex you have had while traveling during your title year?” I stood sullenly and mumbled an answer. Seems I have always been too tired to bring a man back to my host's house or my hotel. After Sunday's play party, I now have answer for him.

“The cbt scene at Steamworks beside my Canadian brothers. Nothing hotter than grabbing the balls of a man in a sling and pulling him hard on my cock! A great fuck!”

Bravo to the producers of Eastern Canada LeatherSIR/Leatherboy for facilitating a weekend of hot, steamy play. And my hearty congratulations to their new titleholders, Master Chuck and boy Iain.

No comments:

Post a Comment